- This event has passed.
WORKFORCE: Healthy Performance Reviews With Team Members Working From Home
July 28, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$25
No matter how much experience you have conducting performance reviews, COVID-19 has made everything different. You and your team members have been working remotely for months which has presented obstacles and performance barriers. It’s a challenging time, so how do you even begin to evaluate your employees performance? This panel of human resource experts and company culture strategists will help guide you through winning strategies for conducting employee interviews for employees working from home.
- Lindsay Moellenberndt, Founder | A-Z Biz Link
- Tanya Vial, Human Resources | Cragin & Pike
- Loren Kutsko, Co-Founder | Kutsko Consulting
- Teresa Marzolph, Founder & People Strategist | Culture Engineered
- Cheryl Mostron Cecil, Chief People Officer | Fennemore Craig
Submit new topic ideas: Email us