- This event has passed.
WORKFORCE: Enough About Millennials (Gen Y), What about Gen Z?
November 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am$25
Generation Z (aka Gen Z, iGen, or centennials), refers to the generation that was born between 1996-2010, following millennial’s. This generation has been raised on the internet and social media, with some the oldest finishing college by 2020 and entering the workforce. How is your organization planning for the future as this new generation enters the workforce?
Our panel of local leaders and experts will address:
- Is cause or compensation more important to Gen Z?
- How can employers motivate Gen Z workers?
- How much should employers adapt to Gen Z, and how much should Gen Z adapt to employers?
- What concrete tips can you offer the audience for how to retain members of Gen Z?
- What can employers do to help members of all generations play nice with one another?
Submit new topic ideas: Email us