- This event has passed.
Well-Being Retreat: The Power of Well-Being: Health, Happiness & Success
March 20 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm$25
*Event will be recorded and then distributed via email to those registered*
Well-being is more than just living a healthy lifestyle. It is the complex combination of your physical, mental, emotional, and social health factors. People often focus on the needs of those around them first, putting their own well-being on the back burner. This can result in a range of health issues – both physical and mental.
During this presentation, WHEN® experts will provide guidance and advice to help you improve your overall well-being with great presentations on:
– The Theory on If or When
– 5 Easy Strategies to Boost Your Happiness at Work
– Well-Being in the Workplace and at Home
– The Art of Loving and Caring for Yourself
– Stay Positive – Don’t Let Anxiety Get the Best of You
– How to Remain Positive During This Time of Concern
Randy M. Miller, Chief WHEN Officer®
Shelly Ryan, CHIEF CAREER & TRAINING OFFICER®
Nancy Friedman, Psy. D, Chief Being Officer®
Elaine Stewart, ND, WHEN Chief Health Officer®